I am relaying another post from Chris Phillips:
Dear all,
I wanted to share some information that I received this morning with the committee as a whole:
· President Zimmer will lead a session at 3 p.m. on Saturday addressing development plans (campus and beyond) as well as the priorities of the University in the near future. A colleague that attended the session last year said that he was forthright in his own comments and in his discussion with the audience. Although this does not perfectly mirror the proposal that would have included the University architect, Steve Wiesenthal, it will it should address some of the main points that many on the Committee are curious about.
· Dennis Hutchinson’s schedule is being reviewed for any possible conflicts, but I hope to have good news in the near future.
Also, please let me know if you are willing to make some outreach efforts – volunteers for both attendance and gift calls would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your help,
Christopher
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment